European Granite Joint Stock Company collects customer-related information including:
- Full name
- Address of the building
- Email address
- Reach and market potential customers.
- Maximum support for customers when buying company products.
- Provide customers with information about warranty policies, promotions, customer gratitude from the company.
- Perform customer surveys.
- Receive information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints of customers to improve the service quality of the company's sales.
- Contact Customer to resolve requests from Customer.
Eurostone cares and respects the confidentiality of customers' information. We are committed not to sell customer confidential information to any third party. However, in the following special cases, the company may share guest information logically when:
- Customer's consent.
- To protect the rights of the company and its partners: the company only provides personal information of customers when it is certain that such information can protect the rights and property of the company. company and related partners. This information will be legally disclosed in accordance with the Laws of Vietnam.
- At the request of government agencies when the company finds it in accordance with Vietnamese law.
- In some cases it is necessary to provide other customer information, such as promotions with sponsorship of a third party, the company will notify customers before your information is share. You have the right to decide whether or not to agree to share information or participate.
Eurostone will store Personal Information provided by the Customer on the internal system during and after the service provision process to the Customer to ensure the process of providing and taking care of customers after the end of the contract.
Eurostone Joint Stock Company
Address: No 120 Street 7, Cityland Center Hill, Ward 7, Go Vap District, HCMC
Phone: 0903 598 407
Customers can make changes to their personal information by calling 0903.598.407 or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask our staff to do it. change at your discretion